Acknowledged as the best hotel in the world by Institutional Investor Magazine.
Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai coastline. At night, it offers an unforgettable sight, surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of water and fire. This all-suite hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer.
With your chauffeur driven Rolls Royce, discreet in-suite check in, private reception desk on every floor and a brigade of highly trained butlers who provide around-the-clock attention, you can be assured of a highly personalised service throughout your stay.
"In the race for excellence, there is no finish line" H.H General Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Ruler of Dubai, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE.
Whether you're staying in London, New York or Dubai visit our world of luxury and experience the difference.
All efforts are dedicated to providing luxurious comfort, modern facilities and intuitive technology combined with exceptional, personalized service.
Dedicated to exceeding your expectations, Jumeirah prides itself on offering an unwavering commitment to service and invites you to enjoy an array of promotions created with your comfort and enjoyment in mind.
Jumeirah, the name on the world's most luxurious Hotels and Resorts.
• 5 Star Deluxe
• Member of Virtuoso
• American Express Fine Hotels & Resorts
202 duplex suites
In room facilities
• In addition to a dining and living area, each suite has an office area complete with laptop, Internet access, private fax, printer and copier
• Hidden network of advanced technology - lighting, curtains and air-conditioning at the touch of a button
• 42-inch plasma screen, video on demand, DVD and a wide variety of cable channels
• Dubai International Airport 25 km
• Rolls-Royce or BMW limousine service available at a charge
Restaurants and Bars
8 restaurants and lounges, including:
• Al Muntaha - which means the ultimate or the highest at 200 metres above the Arabian Gulf, offering modern European cuisine
• Al Mahara - seafood restaurant accessible by a three minute virtual submarine voyage. Magnificent oval aquarium visible throughout the restaurant
• Al Iwan - sea view restaurant. Finest Arabian hospitality with decor of dramatic gold, red and black
• Majlis Al Bahar - a casual alfresco restaurant serving mediterranean specialities
• Sahn Eddar - at the base of the world's tallest atrium and offering light fine fare and Afternoon Tea
• Juna Lounge - a stylish and intimate lounge with a fine selection of cigars
• Skyview Bar - located adjacent to Al Muntaha, a wonderful location for pre- and post dinner drinks
• Bab Al Yam - cafe restaurant with a relaxing atmosphere and stunning views